- Cloud Computing & Docs – Here's a good number of examples that can help you in understanding how to use documents that are sitting in 'the cloud'. These docs are for teachers/education but the same principles may be applied also within organizations for collaboration, planning, tracking, etc.
- Truth and consequences about trust — NevilleHobson.com – 'WOW effect' for me! Excellent post by Neville on the 2009 Edelman trust report
- BuzzGain Launches Do-It-Yourself PR Service To The Public – new service that helps users manage their relationships and keep tabs on the public perception of their products, has launched in public beta. The service is meant to help small and medium sized companies analyze how their products are being discussed across the web and through social channels like Twitter, and can identify how online “influencers” are interacting.
- Edelman Trust Barometer 2009 "In Pills" – sixtysecondview.com – I like David's posts…always straight to the point. Here's the Trust Barometer 2009 "in pills"
- Trust Barometer 2009 | Edelman UK – The 2009 Edelman Trust Barometer is the 10th edition of the firm's annual trust and credibility survey.
- Jobs in a Recession Survey Results 2 – Recommendations for Job Seekers in a Recession: Most recent hires got jobs in less than three months
- Jobs in a Recession Survey Results 1 – Recommendations for Job Seekers in a Recession in a useful post by Jeremiah. Recent hires got jobs via referral from friends, colleagues, alumni, or family.
- Twitscoop – Search twitter, see what’s hot right now – You can input a twitter username or keywords in the search box to track a conversation, topic or conference. The results will auto-refresh every 20 seconds
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »