- /Message: Google Real-Time Twitter Search… Sort Of – Bring real-time Twitter search directly into Google search results. Handy. Thanks for sharing Stowe.
- Social Media Decision Tree | chrisbrogan.com – Itâ€™s not all about the conversation. Itâ€™s not a matter of whether you get it or donâ€™t. Like all things, itâ€™s finding what works, building from a foundation, measuring progress, and adapting to new situations.
- Media 2.0 Best Practices – To give publishers, emerging media platforms and individual participants an evolving set of ‘Best Practices’ to encourage open, democratic and transparent interaction. Further, to help participants who wish to engage with those platforms to know, at a glance, which aspects of the best practices they can reasonably expect to be applied to their experience.
- Seth’s Blog: Personal branding in the age of Google – Google never forgets.
- The Social Customer Manifesto: Skittles Social Media Experiment – This is a very interesting hybrid approach from Skittles with respect to engaging with their customers.
- Join The Ford Fiesta Movement – Keys, gas and insurance. Your own Fiesta for a six month period. Ford is looking for drivers with strong web presence. Smart move Ford….smart move…
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »