- SociafyQ – Free Social Network Monitoring and Analytics – SociafyQ gives you and your organization wide-ranging, precise and powerful social network analytics. Measure the effectiveness of your media outreach, the impact of your advertising, and impress your boss – all through one very neat, quite free, web service
- Woman Sued for $50,000 Over a Tweet – "The Tweet, posted under the now defunct user name @abonnen, was the impetus for the libel lawsuit filed at Cook County Circuit Court, seeking $50,000 in damages. [...] Horizon’s Jeffrey Michael is quoted in the Sun-Times as saying “The statements are obviously false, and it’s our intention to prove that”, adding that Horizon has a good reputation to protect. Bonnen wasn’t contacted before the suit was filed or asked to remove the Tweet, he said: “We’re a sue first, ask questions later kind of an organization”
- Manchester Airport pilots social media for the first time as Twitter takes off – Manchester Airport pilots social media for the first time as Twitter takes off – Agency KMP Digidata says "If the airport have a piece of information they need to get out immediately they can put out a tweet. This can go live in seconds, making it even faster than putting up information on the website"
- CoTweet™ – How business does Twitter – CoTweet is a platform that helps companies reach and engage customers using Twitter.
- Great world map of social networks ( @mensvictrix thanks for sharing!) –
- ipadio – phonecast live to the World, any phone, anywhere – ipadio allows you to broadcast from any phone to the internet, live.
- AdAge Power 150 European top 100 blog ranking – July 2009 (via @nickburcher) – Well done Nick! (It seems that I'm still the top marketing blogger in Finland LOL…)
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »