- iPhone TV: Top iPhone Apps for Live Streaming Television – ith the new 3.0 version of the iPhone OS, that HTTP live streaming protocol became a reality, and while there were already a handful of live video apps on the iPhone, theyâ€™re presumably now a lot better.
- SEO for Adobe PDF Docs – Not only can you make your PDFs easily viewable by people but you can also ensure that Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines index your PDFs, present the search results description intelligently and use the PDF content to enhance your web site search engine rankings.
- 16 Apps That Make Sharing Large Files A Snap – File sharing services are not as popular today as they were four years ago. Itâ€™s not that people are sharing any less. Rather, they just found easier ways to do it.
- Will Barack Obama’s Media Ubiquity Be the Most Significant Aspect of His Presidency? — New York Magazine – Obama recognizes that, in the same way a blog canâ€™t survive on just one post a day, a presidency can no longer survive on one message per day or one press conference per year. Instead, you have to turn on a fire hose.
- canâ€™t be considered an effective marketing tool? – Conclusions drawn from Twitter study donâ€™t add up – I tend to agree with Shel… when half or more of respondents tell you they find a channel effective for marketing, isnâ€™t it a bit of a stretch to conclude that the channel is ineffective?
- Anecdote: Narrative or story-based approach to employee engagement – Survey’s data doesn’t help with the question “what does this mean and what should be done? “
- The Age of the Stream – The Steve Rubel Lifestream – It’s a snack era the one we are living in. 100% Agree with Steve. That’s also why I keep releasing these micro-radar updates
- Postling :: a simple social media tool for small businesses – Half of the team that founded Etsy, along with a former Etsy and Amazon.com product manager, have quietly launched a new startup. Postling is a centralized platform for small businesses to publish to the social Web.
- Office.com: The Future Home of Microsoft Office 2010 Online – Microsoft will be offering a free online version of Office to compete with all of the SaaS suites out there. The Web-based beta of Office 2010 isn’t out yet, but those who are dissatisfied with Google Docs and Zoho should keep a close eye on Office.com.
- Nine Awesome iPhone Apps for Business – From file sharing and mobile meetings to serious data analysis and business intelligence, here are nine of the coolest apps for enterprise iPhone users.
- Instapaper – A fast, easy, free tool to save web pages for reading later.
- How Different Groups Spend Their Day – NYTimes.com – [Interactive Graphic] Here is how people over age 15 spent their time in 2008
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »