Community picture: Just some of you…
Years back when I started, blogging felt like a monologue, today each blog post is a fantastic opportunity to share thoughts, ideas, experiences with this amazing community.
- You learn from what I share in my posts and conversation starters.
- I learn from what you share in your comments.
- We learn from this collective-intelligence experience.
Inspired by Chris Brogan, with this blog post I want to launch a call to action. An invite to extend the experience we are living on this blog to others that might be interested in joining us.
If you find value in reading this blog.:
- Invite others to subscribe and join the conversation.
- Word of mouth. Tell a friend.
- RT (re-tweet) this post.
Or if you are already following this blog but you didn’t subscribe yet, consider to:
- Subscribe via RSS. You’ll get all the blog posts delivered directly to your RSS reader. Fast & easy!
- If you like old-school but still reliable email news-letters, insert your email address here.
- Or get the the Live Communications Juice via RSS. You’ll get in real time all (but only) the items that I release periodically in my report.
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »