I know that some of you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving but for the ones that are based in the US and Canada…well I hope you had a great day!
Yesterday I did my best trying to turn chocolate cupcakes into turkeys thanks to Leah D’ Emilio‘s tips and between a wafer and the other I started to think about how thankful I am to all of you for the great comments, contributions and exchange of ideas we have on this blog.
Last month, inspired by Chris Brogan, I wrote a subscription drive post to extend the experience we are living on this blog to others that might be interested in joining us. It was great to see new people connecting with the community so I decided to this more often. Every month I’ll dedicate a post to us and to the ones that are interested in joining the conversation!
Any wish? Special requests? Ideas on how we could pitch this series of posts? Share them in the comments, via Twitter (@vascellari), via Friendfeed or wherever else you prefer, just remember to link back to this post!
If you find value in reading this blog.:
- Invite others to subscribe and join the conversation.
- Word of mouth. Tell a friend.
- RT (re-tweet) this post.
Or if you are already following this blog but you didn’t subscribe yet, consider to:
- Subscribe via RSS. You’ll get all the blog posts delivered directly to your RSS reader. Fast & easy!
- If you like old-school but still reliable email news-letters, insert your email address here.
- Or get the the Live Communications Juice via RSS. You’ll get in real time all (but only) the items that I release periodically in my report.
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »