- What are your sales mistakes costing you? – When you lose a client or are pitching business that you don’t win… do you know why you weren’t chosen?
- Measure the Impact, Not the Influence – Reaching a person interested in what you have to offer is more important than reaching many who are disinterested.
- 10 Steps to Personas – Dr. Lene Nielsen outlines her approach to developing personas.
- The Value of Reputation- Valeria Maltoni explains how recommendation and reputation work.
- Public engagement in the conversation age – Fifteen essays on the new era of public engagement from Edelman’s UK team.
- Is Your Site Slow? Google Launches Tool to Help You Fix That – Google Site Performance, now available as part of Webmaster Tools Labs, analyzes your website and provides data on the average load time, graphs out how your site has improved or slowed down over time, generates reports on specific pages, and most of all, offers suggestions for speeding up your website.
- 101 Tools For The Ultimate Twitter Expert – Think you know Twitter? Then check out these 101 tools for the ultimate Twitter expert to gain even more insight. They can help with research, organization, managing, and even in making a few extra bucks.
- Topify | Power Twitter Email Notifications – It gives you interesting stats on new followers. Handy.
- Social Media and Online PR Report – Econsultancy’s Social Media and Online PR Report, produced in association with bigmouthmedia, is the most comprehensive study of its kind around how companies are using online PR tactics and social media sites such as Twitter for marketing and customer service.
- What To Watch In 2010: Social TV – Social networking and TV will work together, allowing consumers to connect through their big screens.
- Google Maps tips for life – Learn tips and tricks to save time, look smart, and manage your travels efficiently. Thanks Google!
- GeoMeme – Measure and share real-time local twitter trends.
- A quick start guide to Twitter [click to download PDF] – The guide takes absolute beginners to Twitter right from the start – explaining what Twitter is, and how to sign up – right through to replying, retweeting, hashtagging and using tools to measure success.
- 4 Cool Ways To Make Use Of Twitter Lists – These are useful tips.
- Tweet Cloud – Tweet Cloud is a service that lets you generate a cool looking cloud of the words your tweets mostly contain.
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »