- Date confirmation: Dates are not confirmed until the agreed deposit is received.
- Accommodation, meals: The organizer will be responsible for accommodation and appropriate meals. A room in the event venue or as close as possible to the event venue will be provided by the organizer if an overnight stay is required. If the hotel is more than 500 meters from the conference venue, transportation will be provided by the organizer.
- Transportation: Travel expenses are not included in fees. Transportation should either be arranged by the organizer, or costs will be charged to the organizer.
- Handouts: For some extended sessions and workshops, Andrea Vascellari will provide audience handouts. These will be provided in digital format to the organizer. It is the organizer’s responsibility to print the handouts and make them available to the attendees.
- Audience: For any size audience, have the audience close to the speaker.
AUDIOVISUAL AND STAGE
- PC/Mac, Data projector, and screen: Andrea will bring his Powerpoint presentation on a USB drive, with backup, and if preferred send digitally beforehand.
- Microphone: Wireless lapel (lavalier) microphone.
- Wireless mouse/controller: Radio frequency remote device to control Powerpoint at any point in the presentation room.
- Lighting: Good lighting across the stage area is required. It is important that lighting is adequate for good audience visibility at all times.
- Water: A glass or bottle of water should be available on stage.