2009 has been a crazy year for me. A lot changed in my personal life and I had the chance of working with new amazing people. I spent more time on the go than at home but this gave me the opportunity of meeting many of you face to face in the real world…and this, for me, it’s priceless.
If you enjoy the experience we are living and sharing here on my blog feel free to:
- Invite others, friends, colleagues to subscribe and join the conversation.
- Word of mouth. Tell a friend.
- RT (re-tweet) this post.
Or if you are already following this blog but you didn’t subscribe yet, consider to:
- Subscribe via RSS. You’ll get all the blog posts delivered directly to your RSS reader. Fast & easy!
- If you like old-school but still reliable email news-letters, insert your email address here.
- Or get the the Live Communications Juice via RSS. You’ll get in real time all (but only) the items that I release periodically in my report.
If we didn’t see in 2009 I really hope we’ll meet in 2010!
A big hug to you all,