Ok, you know those moments in which everything should be up and running but it’s not?
For example, I just checked my twitter profile, @vascellari, and I noticed that my followers and the community of people I’m connected with…well they are both down to zero.
In cases like this when you see your entire social capital disappear there’s just one thing to do: Relax…and think positive.
- It’s not a big deal. I know (hope) that my community will come back (@twitter: right?) 🙂
- Something is technically wrong! Well nobody is perfect 🙂
- It’s a Big Job to keep a company like Twitter running 🙂
- With all that must be done…Maybe this is just a stressful period for the Twitter team 🙂
- Or maybe they ran out of money and can’t buy new servers or something? 🙂
- If money is what they need they could convince more people to get a premium account on which they guarantee a stable service. Oops…I forgot there’s no such option yet. Well let’s keep thinking positive maybe they are about to add it 🙂
- Yes.. it’s probably because they are just busy… I’d like to see you trying to understand why only 8% of US-based smartphone users access Twitter from their devices 🙂
- I just hope they won’t lose their drive because someone said that email is dominating the mobile web or because teenagers prefer texting… Com’on Twitter! 🙂
Hey what about you and the experience you are having using Twitter? Have something to share?
UPDATE: See? Thinking positive helps…My Following/Followers are back! 🙂