What will I talk about? Well I want to give to the audience what they want and pay for so I thought to crowdsource the topic of my presentation. I’ve already done this in the past and it worked really well.
- What are the challenges you are facing and what do you need help with?
- Are you a small entrepreneur or working in a large organization, what do you want or have to do yourself and you struggling with?
- What do you want me to share with you? Tips? Personal experience? Best practices? Other?
- Any other idea?
Please share what you think and what you need. Here’s why:
- If you are not coming to the event: I’ll try to record my presentation and release it after the event here on my blog and media channel. So your questions will find answers.
- If you are coming to the event: …you get anything you want! My presentation + I’ll be happy to sit down with you after my session and help you with more specific question of challenges you are facing.
My suggestion is: If you can, come to Lisbon and join us. Yes, there’s value in attending events like SHiFT. You’ll find out about new inspiring ideas from other speakers too and you’ll have a chance to grow your network of contacts with new potential partners and clients (you don’t need me to remind you this right? 😉 ).
Let your ideas, questions and requests flow here in the comments or via twitter @vascellari (remember to link back to this post in your tweets so it will be easier to track/manage the conversation. Thanks.)