This is part of a series of posts that explores the “Adaptive Digital Strategy Framework” , an operative guide that I created to plan, execute and manage online strategy programs more effectively and efficiently. Each of post of this series comes with an audio podcast in which you will find the audio version of the post with additional audio commentary about the discussed topics. The name of the podcast is “FIR On Strategy with Andrea Vascellari”.
The “integration” phase of your strategic communication plans is about focusing on how an organization is structured around social efforts and on how social technologies are integrated with communication channels across the organization.
Can we implement social media without having a policy in place? Sure… Is this a wise move? No it’s not. Can we run a plan without knowing what we are going to do if something goes wrong? Sure… Is it a wise move? No it’s not. The integration phase is about what should be in place within an organization before starting to move on to the “planning” phase.
Here’s a summary of the posts and podcast episodes that explore the integration phase of the Adaptive Digital Strategy Framework.
- The Adaptive Digital Strategy Framework
- Why, What and How to Monitor
- Digital Governance: The Temporary Decentralization Model
- How to Identify Digital Governance Models
- Digital Center of Excellence
- Digital Steering Committee
- Digital Policies
- Public Facing Moderation Plan
- Digital Crisis Management (Part 1)
- Digital Crisis Management (Part 2)
I hope you find this useful. If you do or if you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.