Do you want to get these report-updates in real time? Subscribe to the live-report RSS feed! This feed includes only report related items. It’s not a substitute but a complement to my main RSS feed which still remains the official one that brings you all my blog posts.
- The State of Social Marketing Integration – According to data from eROI and eMarketing & Commerce (eM+C), US marketers spent 13% of their online marketing time on social media in 2009, the second-largest share of any tactic.
- Facebook | Intro to Facebook Search – Here’s the ‘what’ of Facebook search. Great post…it makes me think about Facebook VS Google…Who’s gonna win the search battle in future?
- Facebook Reaches Top Ranking in US – The market share of visits to Facebook.com increased 185% last week as compared to the same week in 2009, while visits to Google.com increased 9% during the same time frame.
- Italian Police Use Facebook to Capture Mafia Fugitive (via @leahdemilio ) – This is actually pretty interesting…isn’t it?!
- BBC News – The top 100 sites on the internet – The data used to generate the interactive treemap visualisation were collected by the Nielsen company and covers the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Brazil, US and Australia. The figures represent unique users for the month of January 2010.
- Social Fans More Likely to Buy – More than one-half of Facebook fans said they are more likely to make a purchase for at least a few brands, and 67% of Twitter followers reported the same.
- 10 Useful Website Analytics Tools – Here are some suggestions.
- Google – public data – The Google Public Data Explorer makes large datasets easy to explore, visualize and communicate.
- New Startup Ideas – I’m always surprised in finding that many startups don’t think at all about certain key elements. This document gives a good structure that I wish more entrepreneurs would keep in mind.
- 10 Search Engines to Explore the Deep End of the Invisible Web – The Invisible Web refers to the part of the WWW that’s not indexed by the search engines. Most of us think that that search powerhouses like Google and Bing are like the Great Oracle…they see everything. Unfortunately, they can’t because they aren’t divine at all; they are just web spiders who index pages by following one hyperlink after the other.
- 35 Great Social Media Infographics – Here’s a collection of terrific social media infographics that might come in handy.
- GigaTweet – Counting the number of twitter messages – This makes you think…
- 1 in 4 Facebook Users Come From Asia or the Middle East – O’Reilly Radar – Asia’s share of the more than 400 million active Facebook users recently surged past 15%.
- Toyota Turns To Twitter To Repair Its Image – Toyota has been dealing with negative backlash from the massive safety recalls of its vehicles; and is even suffering in terms of sales. So what does the company do to repair its image? Turn to Twitter, of course!
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »