Do you want to get these report-updates in real time? Subscribe to the live-report RSS feed! This feed includes only report related items. It’s not a substitute but a complement to my main RSS feed which still remains the official one that brings you all my blog posts.
- Are Blogs Dying? – The rise of streaming tools, though, is leading to a new state, where long-format blogging is being imploded, turned into content for the short-format stream, like radio was cannibalized for TV.
- How to Quit Facebook Without Actually Quitting Facebook – In case you are thinking about it.
- Google Promoting “Internet Stats” Site – Last September Google launched “Internet Stats” in the UK. Now Google is “launching” it in the US or perhaps, more precisely, exposing it again.
- Mayors of Starbucks Now Get Discounts Nationwide with Foursquare – Starting today, mayors of individual Starbucks stores can unlock the Mayor Offer and enjoy a money-saving perk for their frequent store checkins.
- Social Media Revolution 2 (Refresh) – Is Social Media just a fad?
- Understanding Social CRM – Good overview & stats
- Openbook – Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Whether you want to or not. – Openbook is a utility that reveals privacy violations in the popular online social network Facebook.
- A Conversational Analysis of SxSW – Insights + how information is shared during events
- [infographics] The Evolution of Privacy on Facebook – Click the chart to advance, or click on a year.
- Women May Welcome Targeting – 88% of US Female Internet users would like to see more targeted offers from brands they trust.
- 40 Tools To Spice Up Your Twitter Background | Tools – Is the default blue background of your Twitter page starting to look stale, or is it just me?
- YouTube – Levis New Friends Store Social Shopping Site – Levi’s have just launched a social media shopping experience where they have added the new “like” facebook functionality to each and every product in the store. This allows customers to find and share their favourite products from Levi’s including seeing what their friends like on the same site. Essentially allowing you to socially shop with friends in real time.
- Open Facebook Search – Search Facebook public timeline outside Facebook.
- Starbucks Cards Can Now be Managed via Facebook – As an early adopter brand, Starbucks has reaped the rewards of social media innovation. Today the company is furthering those efforts with a Facebook application for customers to access and manage their Starbucks cards.
- For Veteran Social Marketers, Twitter Is Tops – Fully 96% of marketers with years of social media experience were using Twitter, while 91% used Facebook and 89% LinkedIn. Marketers with some social media experience were also big on Twitter (92%), followed by Facebook (88%) and LinkedIn (76%). The biggest difference between the two groups was in usage of social video marketing, such as through YouTube.
0 thoughts on “[Communications Report] for May 18th 2010 – AndreaVascellari.com”
Hello, I will have to look into this deeper, thank you