Do you want to get these report-updates in real time? Subscribe to the live-report RSS feed! This feed includes only report related items. It’s not a substitute but a complement to my main RSS feed which still remains the official one that brings you all my blog posts.
- Forrester’s Social Technographics: Conversationalists get onto the ladder – Two and a half years ago, Charlene Li and I introduced Social Technographics, a way to analyze your market’s social technology behavior. The big addition this year is “Conversationalists”: people who regularly post status updates to places like Facebook and Twitter. This re-design by Mike Arauz makes the findings a little bit clearer, and also compares 2009 to previous findings from 2008 and 2007.
- The Maturation of Social Media ROI – The debate over measuring social media investment inspired many brands to cannonball into popular social networks and join the proverbial conversation without a plan or strategic objectives defined. At the same time, the lack of ROI standards unnerved many executives, preventing any form of experimentation until their questions and concerns were addressed.
- Led by Facebook, Twitter, Global Time Spent on Social Media Sites up 82% Year over Year – According to The Nielsen Company, global* consumers spent more than five and half hours on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter in December 2009, an 82% increase from the same time last year when users were spending just over three hours on social networking sites. In addition, the overall traffic to social networking sites has grown over the last three years.
- Ten Ideas for the New Decade – An Edelman Digital White Paper – Downloadable PDF + Video.
- Video Interview: @Scott Monty Ford Motor Company (via @SteveRubel) – In this four and a half minute video, which I shot yesterday, Scott talks about what he does in his day job, how social media is integrated into Ford’s communications engine (pun intended) and how he works with his executives.
- Why The Agency Of The Future Looks Like My Fantasy Baseball Team – Clever.
- World’s First Computer to Human Marriage: London Girl Weds Laptop – My friend Hermione is getting married. I wish them the best.
- 5 Top trends in online PR for 2010 – Online PR enthusiast predicts the next big thing after Twitter.
- The 5 Reasons You’re Failing In Social Media – Short and spot-on.
- Healthcare Marketing: 5 Social Media Examples – More than ever, it’s essential for hospitals and health providers to rethink their healthcare marketing mix to include social media. The proof is in the numbers: 34% of consumers use social media to search for health information, according to research data from How America Searches: Health and Wellness.
- WooRank Screens Your Website, For Free – WooRank is a brand new service designed to let website publishers and marketers evaluate the SEO-friendliness and other aspects of their Web sites on the fly.
- Uploading any file : Uploading and exporting – Google Docs – Now you can upload all your files without converting them to Google Docs. You can use Google Docs to open these files anywhere and share them with anyone.
- 12 Surprising Things Holding Back Online Video Advertising – Few things to keep in mind if you do online video.
- Twitter’s Answer To Facebook Connect – Twitter is preparing to launch a new set of tools that will let third party websites easily integrate Twitter features directly into their web sites and services, multiple sources have confirmed. In a nutshell, this is their response to the massively popular Facebook Connect.
- 10 Musts for Marketing on Facebook – This post was initially wrote to target women only, but I think that some of theses tips can apply to other audiences too. Facebook has done a great job of giving marketers a powerful tool with its Pages product, but like most things in life, it comes down to execution.
- 18 Online Productivity Tools for Your Business – You may have occasion to bring your work home with you, or require frequent access to your to-do lists, notes and documents on the go…I do, always.
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »