Billboard, one of the world’s oldest international trade magazines devoted to the music industry, has proven that music does come from everywhere. Continue reading “Urinal Game Let’s You Play Guitar”
Almost there! My team and I have been busy putting our blood, sweat and tears into the restructuring and upcoming launch of our new “digital brain” at itive.net. We’re almost ready to go, but have a few more details to wrap up. In the meantime, I encourage you to head over to the site and take a sneak peek at our new look. While you’re there:
- you can check out our latest video
- and sign up for our newsletter
so you’ll be in the loop when the site is back up and running 100% :). Of course, I always appreciate your feedback so if you’d like, go ahead and let me know what you think of the new style!
Do you want to get these report-updates in real time? Subscribe to the live-report RSS feed! This feed includes only report related items. It’s not a substitute but a complement to my main RSS feed which still remains the official one that brings you all my blog posts.
- B2B Ads: Women click, men act | Econsultancy – Women deliver a 23% higher clickthrough rate than men, but men are 53% more likely to buy, start a free trial, download or complete a desired action than their female counterparts.
- B2C Outpacing B2B in Social Measurement [stats] – B2Bs focus less on hits and followers, more on sales.
- 5 Educational Email Marketing Infographics – Despite being the elder statesman of online marketing tools, email is still growing in adoption as a marketing channel.
- AP Stops Fighting Bloggers, Plans To Credit Them As News Source – Only two years ago, the Associated Press tried to stop bloggers from using their content. Threatening to charge sites that used their content and demaned that The Drudge Reports pull headlines and story briefs from their site. But now AP is singing a different song – saying this week that they will credit bloggers for any stories they break.
- Google Instant – The most obvious change is that you get to the right content much faster than before because you don’t have to finish typing your full search term, or even press “search.” Another shift is that seeing results as you type helps you formulate a better search term by providing instant feedback. You can now adapt your search on the fly until the results match exactly what you want. In time, we may wonder how search ever worked in any other way.
- Skype Introduces 10-Way Video Calling – Skype 5.0 beta two is already available for download; it includes 10-way video calls, automatic call recovery and a cleaner user interface. The update is also said to improve call quality and includes a number of bug fixes to make the overall experience much smoother.
- frankencamera: open source digital camera on [technabob] – Here’s another example that make you understand that the future is not just about tech but especially about consumer empowerment to end users self customize their products/services. Apps are indeed playing a fundamental role.
- TPB AFK | The Pirate Bay – Away From Keyboard – TPB AFK is a documentary about three computer addicts who redefined the world of media distribution with their hobby homepage The Pirate Bay.
- The Pirate Bay Documentary Maker Fetches $34,000 To Bring Us TPB Story | Startup Meme – Unofficial Facebook Guide – Simon Klose headed over to Kickstarter, a startup which people can use to generate funds for their projects from the community. The intention was to raise $25,000 in a month to hire the services of an editing studio to turn his plans to reality. However Klose got luckier than he must have anticipated, raising a healthy $34,000 from numerous backers.
- Kickstarter – This is a funding platform for creative projects. Projects, funded by the community, must reach or exceed their funding goal or no money changes hands. Creators keep 100% ownership. Love it.