How do I increase visibility online? This a question that people and organizations ask me quite often, so here’s a list of basic tips that will set you on the right path to increase your visibility online:
- Create good quality content (detailed, informative, slim, no jargon, etc.)
- The content must be relevant for your target audience.
- Optimize the content syntax.
- Tag the content properly.
- Promote the content in the right digital venues (social networks where your target audience lives, etc…).
- Tailor the content promotion for the digital venue in which you are sharing it (links for twitter, photos/videos on Facebook, etc…).
- Share it at the right time (during the day, on specific weekdays, before/after a product launch etc…).
- Nothing will happen overnight. To get Google’s “soul” to trust you as a relevant source on information you need to be patient. Results will come in the long run.
There are also more advanced SEO tactics that my team and I utilize – they change according to the nature & objectives of the projects we are working on. So go ahead and have fun testing out the tips I shared, then if you need some help or if you have more specific needs feel free to get in touch with us. We’ll be happy to help
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my blog
Do you want to send me a private comment about this post via email? No problem, you just need to click here »