Have no money to invest in what your business or organization needs the most? This post is part of a productivity series aimed at helping you optimize your budget management.
If you want to save on a budget, you should have a very detailed budget first.
This may seem obvious, but surprisingly many companies don’t have a complete budget written down. Oftentimes, they just have certain budgets, but many of their expenses are typically left floating free without being thoughtfully tied to an actual plan. These sums of money are what I define as “No Strings Attached Budgets”. Continue reading “How to avoid “No Strings Attached Budgets””
First – Make sure to read the tips I shared on how to increase online visibility.
Second – Keep in mind it all takes time.
Yes…the most important thing is to remember that nothing happens overnight.
How does this work?
People search on Google solutions for their problem and they find your content. If it helps them in satisfying their needs, people will then happily share your content by either blogging about it or recommending it to friends in their social networks. This will increase your authority and the authority of your content so you will show up higher in the search results that Google will offer to those who are searching for solutions. But this will only happen in the long run. To prove it I conducted a test here on my blog.
One year ago I wrote a very informative post on how to use Google Calendar as a project management tool. Here’s what happened:
After the first spike related to the launch of the post, the traffic decreased to then constantly increased in the long run. These are some numbers that will help you to get a better idea:
Conclusion: Google will trust you as more people trust you and to reward you it will give you, and obviously your content, a higher authority. So follow these tips and be patient. It will payoff in the long run.
How do I increase visibility online? This a question that people and organizations ask me quite often, so here’s a list of basic tips that will set you on the right path to increase your visibility online:
- Create good quality content (detailed, informative, slim, no jargon, etc.)
- The content must be relevant for your target audience.
- Optimize the content syntax.
- Tag the content properly.
- Promote the content in the right digital venues (social networks where your target audience lives, etc…).
- Tailor the content promotion for the digital venue in which you are sharing it (links for twitter, photos/videos on Facebook, etc…).
- Share it at the right time (during the day, on specific weekdays, before/after a product launch etc…).
- Nothing will happen overnight. To get Google’s “soul” to trust you as a relevant source on information you need to be patient. Results will come in the long run.
There are also more advanced SEO tactics that my team and I utilize – they change according to the nature & objectives of the projects we are working on. So go ahead and have fun testing out the tips I shared, then if you need some help or if you have more specific needs feel free to get in touch with us. We’ll be happy to help 😉