The Marketing Over Coffee Awards honor those who have done exemplary work in Marketing over the past year. Often the winners sit at the intersection of Marketing and Technology, having identified a future trend and put it to work. The awards also seek to honor those who educate, have a commitment to their community, are professional, and do work of the highest quality.
If you are looking for some good marketing inspiration, here’s the list of winners from the 25th Annual Marketing Over Coffee Awards for 2012:
- Person of the Year – Steve Jobs
- Book of the Year – Seth Godin for We Are All Weird
- Best Campaign – SportsNetNy.org for Inspirational Stories
- Most Original – Dynamic Accounting.net for Short Stories
- Multi-Media Ronald Reagan Public Library and Museum
- New Technology – Andrea Vascellari for QR Digital Assistant
I also encourage you to have a look at Marketing Over Coffee (MOC). I’ve been a long time, faithful listener and Chris & John never cease to amaze me. I hope this project gave something back to the fantastic work they do and, indeed, to the great MOC community.