Do you want to get these report-updates in real time? Subscribe to the live-report RSS feed! This feed includes only report related items. It’s not a substitute but a complement to my main RSS feed which still remains the official one that brings you all my blog posts.
- Complimentary eMarketer Report: Seven Guidelines for Achieving ROI from Social Media – Authored by Geoff Ramsey, eMarketer CEO, this report looks at the current state of online social media measurement and ROI metrics, and how these critical indicators of success will evolve in 2010 and beyond. It explains why measurement is so rare—and shows how leaders in the field are gaining a competitive advantage.
- Digital Embassies: A Blueprint For Community Engagement – “Call this a blueprint if you will for how you and your organization can think about building and managing multiple embassies in a hyper-connected world” It’s definitely worth reading.
- Social media measurement: defining the metrics to quantify ROI – We might not see an increase in market share for a business due to an overwhelming social media presence, but on a long term, social media provides an opportunity or a platform where you can stand and deliver clear but concise messages about the brand.
- The Facebook News Feed: How it Works,10 Biggest Secrets – How does the social media giant decide who and what to put in your feed.
- 50 Cool Twitter Tools for Tweet Tracking – I’m sure you’ll find some new/useful tools on this list…well at least I did! -via @LisanneVos
- Twimbow – Colored Thoughts – I tested it our for a while, it’s an interesting experiment of tweets & colors. Give it a try! [Beta]
- Why Are Social Behaviors Plateauing? | Forrester Blogs – for the first time, we’re seeing a change in the growth trend. The latest 2010 Global Social Technographics report demonstrates that many social behaviors have reached a plateau. Why, and what does this mean to marketers?
- The Latest Global Social Media Trends May Surprise You | Forrester Blogs – The story behind the data is pretty clear. The initial wave of consumers using social technologies in the US has halted. Companies will now need to devise strategies to extend social applications past the early adopters. This means that you need to understand how your consumers use social media. Do you know the Social Technographics Profiles of your customers? Is your company preparing for this next phase of social media strategy?
- Media Influencers Survey Findings – The Media Influencers Survey presents key findings on the Singapore media and communications industry trends. #interesting
- Storify.com – Create stories using social media – Turn what people post on social media into compelling stories. You collect the best photos, video, tweets and more to publish them as simple, beautiful stories that can be embedded anywhere.
- SoTech infographic V1.0 | SoTech Now – How social technologies are impacting business.