Need help with your B2B markting? I’m sure that by attending this event organized by KGS Global [client] all your questions will find an answer. [post released via itive.net]
If you are a VP or Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing Executive or if you are a President/CEO/Managing Director interested in find out more on the new frontier of B2B Marketing, this is the event you are looking for: European B2B Marketing Conference, 1st 2nd Dec. in Berlin (Germany).
A unique networking opportunity and an amazing speakers lineup that includes also our friend Chris Brogan. In addition to that during the second day of conference you’ll have the chance of attending a workshop to learn how you can use Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools in your B2B marketing strategies hosted by Nicole Simon (Social Media Strategist – Itive). You’ll learn:
- What B2B can learn from successful B2C companies
- How to build a relevant, exciting and interactive Facebook page for your company (and why that includes Twitter)
- Facilitate interaction between your company and ‘fans’ / ‘friends’ / ‘followers’
- Maximize your content online through social media tools
- How to be remarkable online
- And of course you’ll be able to share your experiences with other attendees!
Follow the official hashtag #b2beu for more information!
Together with Mashable, Read Write Web, media.net and GyroHSR Itive.net is official partner of the event. We are supporting Irina Kremin and her KGS Global team to get the best out of the event. Hope to see you there!