How do I increase visibility online? This a question that people and organizations ask me quite often, so here’s a list of basic tips that will set you on the right path to increase your visibility online:
- Create good quality content (detailed, informative, slim, no jargon, etc.)
- The content must be relevant for your target audience.
- Optimize the content syntax.
- Tag the content properly.
- Promote the content in the right digital venues (social networks where your target audience lives, etc…).
- Tailor the content promotion for the digital venue in which you are sharing it (links for twitter, photos/videos on Facebook, etc…).
- Share it at the right time (during the day, on specific weekdays, before/after a product launch etc…).
- Nothing will happen overnight. To get Google’s “soul” to trust you as a relevant source on information you need to be patient. Results will come in the long run.
There are also more advanced SEO tactics that my team and I utilize – they change according to the nature & objectives of the projects we are working on. So go ahead and have fun testing out the tips I shared, then if you need some help or if you have more specific needs feel free to get in touch with us. We’ll be happy to help 😉